JimandBarbinAus

How far is Moana from Port Noarlunga?

Hi all my wife and I are making the move to Adelaide in July this year and we are hoping to get a long term rental in the Port Noarlunga area however, I was wondering if anyone knew how far Moana is as we may have to widen our search if there are no properties available?

Cheers

Stu and Laura

I would say around 10 min you will be suprised how close these places are when you get here. i am currently travelling to myponga to work form seaford meadows and it takes me 25 min and thats the other side of aldinga heading south,

Guest bidsandrew

Hi, I travel from Moana to Port Noarlunga for the school run and it takes me 11 min. As said above things are so much closer than you realise and areas kind of merge into one another!

Guest Guest6899

My sons girlfriend lives in Moana and we do the trip everyday!! yes as others have said around 10min..

Hi.

We live in Port Noarlunga Sth a few minutes from Moana.

Like yourselves and I think many others we where looking at Port Noarlunga when in the UK.

Then ended up with a rental at PNS nice and close to the beach it took a few months to grow on me but now I love it.

Moana has a great beach and the deep blue cafe turns out some of the best food I have had.

The walk or drive along the esplanade lets you know you did the right thing,I was lucky enough to have some time off and walked along the esplanade to Moana then back on the.

beach.

If you end up at any of the south coast beach destinations you have cracked it honestly.

Hi.

We live in Port Noarlunga Sth a few minutes from Moana.

Like yourselves and I think many others we where looking at Port Noarlunga when in the UK.

Then ended up with a rental at PNS nice and close to the beach it took a few months to grow on me but now I love it.

Moana has a great beach and the deep blue cafe turns out some of the best food I have had.

The walk or drive along the esplanade lets you know you did the right thing,I was lucky enough to have some time off and walked along the esplanade to Moana then back on the.

beach.

If you end up at any of the south coast beach destinations you have cracked it honestly.

Couldnt have said it better!!

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your feedback. My wife is looking to work FT for the first 6-8 months so I am on FT daddy duties. As are probably going to start with the one car I was wondering how long it would take for me to walk to Port Noarlunga from Moana as I am thinking of school runs?

Cheers

Guest bidsandrew

It is prob to far to walk for a school run, I recon at least an hour depending on where you are in Moana.

Guest Guest6899
    Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your feedback. My wife is looking to work FT for the first 6-8 months so I am on FT daddy duties. As are probably going to start with the one car I was wondering how long it would take for me to walk to Port Noarlunga from Moana as I am thinking of school runs?

Cheers

I live 2 minutes drive from port noarlunga beach, walk takes around 7-8 mins (sad iv timed it!! :err:) is that any use for a comparison?? My son has just said he has walked it home on occasion from Moana and took at least 30 min and he is 16!!

Moana is around 10 kilometers from Port Noarlunga which is 10 minutes drive or a couple of hours walk...5 km an hour.

There are some stunning beaches in Moana but not much else just yet. Some small shops have opened but Seafordis a muchbetter bet..everything you need and the train link will be open soon.

We looked at Moana too but the distance to shops and transport eventually put us off. 10 minutes drive doesn't sound too far but when you are running kids around to schools and friends and shops it gets to be a real pain.

Anywhere from Hallet cove to Seaford if you have a family and moana if you are retired and just want to sit onthe beach.

I don't think it would take 2 hours maybe a good hour.

I don't know how old your children are but my daughter used to go and come home on the bus.

Also have you looked at Moana school it looks very nice and has very large ground for a primary school.

best of luck

Why not just do a quick google map directions and select the walk option. Pick a primary school in the area and a street, not that hard with the internet these days. Also google street map will let you have a virtual stroll around the area to get a better idea what it is like.