Growler

help!!! Question about visa

Hi, my visa application for an rsms visa 119 was delivered on 26th March to Melbourne by my agent via DHL. We have proof it was delievered. Slight problem...my nomination expires in 8 days on the 21/04/2012 and i spoke to the melbourne processing team this morning and they have a backlog and it isnt on their system yet...

Does anyone know if it has been in their offices for almost four weeks before my nomination expires and due to their backlog of visa applications whether they will accept my nomination as i have said we have proof it was delivered back in march. Very worried now and i cannot speak to them all weekend....ahhhh help!

I can't help I'm afraid but try posting this over on PIO in the migration section and I'd think you'd get some replies.

Hi Snifter I have posted it but to no avail! Im pulling my hair out as we submitted it with four weeks before the nomination runs out and because its in a pile of visas somewhere waiting to be processed we are unsure as to whether they will put it through if it goes past the 21st April (expiry of nomination). Or will they take the stance that they recieved it and we were within the time guidlines? Ahh ill just worry all weekend until i can call someone... Thanks anyway x