niknjas

Pest control for paper wasps

Hi

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced pest control company to get rid of paper wasps please.

We have one visible nest with maybe one other in the hedge in the back garden. Know read somewhere that they are supposed to be good for the garden and relatively harmless unless stung (think these are the ones that stung me the other week and it bloody hurt) but not brave enough to kill them:unsure:. Showed it to the kids and Charlie thinks its awesome (not the words that I would use).

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Niki

Hi we got rid of ours with out door spray ,followed by oh knocking the nest out of the hedge with something with a long handle ,followed by more spray,this will get them,horrid things they got me last year good luck

Hi we got rid of ours with out door spray ,followed by oh knocking the nest out of the hedge with something with a long handle ,followed by more spray,this will get them,horrid things they got me last year good luck

Hi thanks for that. I've got the mortein outdoor spray action in a pump or did you use aerosol? Sod's law got inspection next week - put me off cutting the hedge (that's a shame haha).

Niki

All you do is phone up environmental dept in the council .they come out for free and get rid . within a day . talking from experience.

hope this helps :-)