Hi can any body help with some advice please I have been working for my employer for nearly 6 years now. 18 months ago a postion came available at another depot with the same company which I took. I had to sign a new contract because the work was classed as part time. This postion is now no longer available now so the company has put me back into my old postion I had before the move. I was given a new contract to sign as I am now classed as full time but there is a clause in this new contract which greatly disadvantages me and has never been in any previous contracts given to me. Is this legal ? what can I do ?

Any advice appreciated

Thanks

I'd imagine that they can put what they like in the contract and it's up to you whether you sign it. Have you got a hr department you can speak with?

Guest Barney Rubble

think you'll probably need to speak with an employee ombudsman :policeman:.

Have seen a few cases of contracts being changed and the 'unwarey' or trusting worker gets the "short shift."

Present EBA's i've seen in the last few years have a number of things that generally go unnoticed and then turn out to be locked in for the employers benefit.

That said also seen some that i think have been totally rediculous and irrelevant but favour the employee:skeptical: