Sign in to follow this  
Guest sammie 75

new to forum plastering work

Guest sammie 75

hi im new to the forum > my family would like to move to oz so im very new lol right a the start:biglaugh:

my oh is a plasterer in uk has a level 3 certificate and holds a cscs card how long is the process and is there plenty ov work ??

and could we get a sponcor visa and who do u contact to get a sponcor visa thanks :smile:

Guest Jennet
    hi im new to the forum > my family would like to move to oz so im very new lol right a the start:biglaugh:

my oh is a plasterer in uk has a level 3 certificate and holds a cscs card how long is the process and is there plenty ov work ??

and could we get a sponcor visa and who do u contact to get a sponcor visa thanks :smile:

hi

are you using an agent or gonna do the process yourself, personally i would use an agent for this as at this present time apparently there are changes to sponsor visas so i would be very quick if i was you, agents recommended are immigration group. i'm not on the sponsor visa but have heard about changes so ring a migration agent for advice ASAP