Sign in to follow this  
Guest sunnydays

Flights back to UK

Guest sunnydays

Just wondering if it is possible to book a return ticket from UK to Adelaide and back again but only use the Adelaide UK portion - so not using the first flight on the booking?? I know you can't book a flight originating in Adelaide from the UK but this would originate in the UK so is it allowed??? I was just wondering that if we didn't use the initial flight from the UK would they cancel the return?? Or would the seats just remain empty on the outward flight??

Any help appreciated. Booking this way can save over £1000!!!!

:notworthy:

I dont think it's possible as if you don't show for the first leg of journey the whole ticket is cancelled by the airline.

Try getting a cheap flight to Bali or singapore and then a flight to UK from there.

Hth

Sarah

Guest Guest5035
    Guest sunnydays

There's been a long thread about this over on the sister site, Poms in Oz - http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/flights-holidays/139022-how-do-you-buy-uk-flights-australia.html - but basically if the flight you are taking originates in Australia, you have to pay Australian prices. There was someone found an agent in the UK who said they could do it for them, but turned out the agent was wrong :-(

Guest Guest5035
    Hi Stevo

Can you PM me your sons contact details??

Thanks!!

on its way.

stevo