Guest jonny no cash

Migration agents

Guest jonny no cash

Hi all,Can anyone recommend a migration agent they have either used or heard good reports,Its for someone back in UK looking to come out here,Thanks

Hi

We used Grahame Igglesden of Concept Australia, he was excellent and he is well connected. 0208 468 1076.

Good luck

Hi Johny

I would second R & H and use Concept Australia we used them and had no problems at all, they are also a registard migration agent. We had a friend lose £5500 on an agent who wasnt registered agent, a lot to loose good luck with your emigration process.k

Guest joseph1801
    Hi all,Can anyone recommend a migration agent they have either used or heard good reports,Its for someone back in UK looking to come out here,Thanks

I used Go Matilda - gave some good advice.

http://www.gomatilda.com/home.cfm

Guest brookesy

Hi mate what visa are you going for. We applied for our visa ourselves was many a long nights but 3k saving made it worth while.

Its all down to personal preferance.

Brookesy

Guest matt n mel

We are using The Emigration Group and they have been excellent so far. Yes it's a lot of money, but it'll be worth it when we get there. I know a lot of people say to do it yourself but I know that me and my fella could not have done it without them. Advice, support, template letters etc. They've even chased us on deadlines and tbh sometimes we need a hustle! (Both work full time so can get sucked into that quite easily). They've basically managed us, which is what we needed.

I have no hesitation in recommending Ian Harrop & Associates, UK-based Oz migration agents. Ian and his brilliant team are the biz. I speak from experience, and know there are plenty of people on PIA/PIO who will agree. But don't take my word for it: you can find him online easily. Phone or email him; you won't be sorry.

All the best.

Guest ladyarkles

We have just used Migration Outcomes Australia www.migrateaus.com.au - Stephen Dickson was our agent.

He was really helpful and kept us informed all the way through.

Each time we had a panic he was very calm and encouraging.

It was definitely money well spent.

:smile:

Now we are here and have our PR.

It's all good.

Rachel xx

Guest m.jephcott

We used Ian Harrop & Assosiates they are a fantastic company.

We used emigrating solutions our agent was called Paul.

I was very impressed as we had countless questions and they always came back to our calls every time.

I would recommend using them .I know they give a free complimentary advice on your 1st initial phone call ,so if you could get all your major questions ready to ask.

It may save time and money.

Guest jonny no cash

We are already here,Its for a mate back in England,we are on a 457 visa and PR application is lodged,all resting on police checks,meds etc bit of a headache doing it ourselves but we have done it,the only tricky one is the uk police checks from over here but I will figure that one out,thanks

Guest jonny no cash

Just sent a reply then it logged me out,Its for someone back in england mate and you need to save where you can,you really need it when you get here

Hi, we used Ian Harrop and they were fantastic. Would highly recommend Ian and his team to anyone trying to get a visa.