Who out there owns a 4x4?

Guest yogi64

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been browsing though some photo's and come across some pano's that I've done, hopefully they work OK.

A couple of the Simpson Desert.

SimpsonPano02.jpg

SimpsonPano01.jpg

Coultards Lookout, Arkaroola, Northern Flinders.

CoultardsLookout.jpg

Mike

• 2 months later...

well, yes I own one (a straght diesel Landcruiser).

It's perfectly reliable, but I haven't had it out of the driveway for over trwo years.

It comes in useful very occasionally for camping trips and carrying building supplies etc. But frankly I haven't missed it at all, since i use a mix of public transport, pushbike, taxis, and the occasional hire car.

If you do go for diesel, remember that you can get an LPG conversion for these as well as Petrol cars now.

Hi Addy,

Certainly looks like Mike lived life to the full, someone after my own heart, he spoke on here about the things I love - fishing, boats and 4wd. Terrible news like that makes me appreciate just what I have and how fragile that happiness can be. A sad, sad loss and my heart goes out to you.

Damo

weve got an 01 plate challenger, its a low klms (130k) and been the answer to all my dreams as in off road /onroad etc a great 4x4 its an absolute gem :) always wanted a shogun 2.8 diesel but they only have pajeros down here so this came up at the right price, well impressed

• 1 month later...