Guest Nicyorkshiregal

I'm finally here!

Guest Nicyorkshiregal

Hello.

We've just moved in to the area, Mawson Lakes.

I'm Nikki 29 from the UK, background in the financial industry.

Married to Jason who is studying at FTA, parafield.

We have a little boy William who is 2.

I'm looking to meet people and attend playgroups with william.

All happened rather quickly so didn't have much time to research the area.

Thanks & hope to meet some of you soon

Xx

HI guysWell done on doing this.. We are hopefully moving in July. I am a physio by profession and awaiting to hear from assessing authority about my professional registration.Mawson Lakes is one of the area we are cosidering to settle in when we finally move..Do let us know about the kind of suburb it is and how do u generally feel about it.Good Luck with everything and I am sure you gonna meet some amazing prople on this forum.Hugs - Taran

Guest marcandjo

hi Nicki and Tarn, im Jo, we live in golden grove, we have been here a year now, not far from mawson lakes, im an OT, Im just changing jobs and going part time, my two youngest are 4 and 2, so if you fancy meeting up at the park or going to play group Nicki PM me, we have just met two other families this week who are new and keen to met up, from around this way. let me know if you want to have a play date, we are thinking of doing something this friday at the park in golden grove. oh and we from m'boro,

Guest Nicyorkshiregal
    hi Nicki and Tarn, im Jo, we live in golden grove, we have been here a year now, not far from mawson lakes, im an OT, Im just changing jobs and going part time, my two youngest are 4 and 2, so if you fancy meeting up at the park or going to play group Nicki PM me, we have just met two other families this week who are new and keen to met up, from around this way. let me know if you want to have a play date, we are thinking of doing something this friday at the park in golden grove. oh and we from m'boro,

Hiya, Tarn & Jo, yes we would love to meet up, not sure where Golden Grove is however i'm sure we could find, relying on public transport at the minute however.

Jo i'm send you a message with my mobile on, hopefully we can meet friday