Anyone down south fancy a get together?

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
I'm up for another meet-up, too! William's school has a training day this Friday so I could bring him along this time if Friday 25th May is any good for everyone? Otherwise I'm happy to come along and be childless again on another Friday.

Lyn x

I can do the 25th

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Katiem

Hi,

our things arrive from darwin on friday to our new place, so unsure on whether i will be able to make this, depending on what time the removalists make an appearance. hope to though, as looking forward to meeting some new people. count me in on next one, if i can't make this!

does anybody here live near marion? am looking to find a good playgroup in that area, but willing to travel, as have a car.

thanks

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Shall we say Friday 25th for this one then? Do you want to make it at Play n Fun or does anyone have any other suggestions?

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
Hi,

our things arrive from darwin on friday to our new place, so unsure on whether i will be able to make this, depending on what time the removalists make an appearance. hope to though, as looking forward to meeting some new people. count me in on next one, if i can't make this!

does anybody here live near marion? am looking to find a good playgroup in that area, but willing to travel, as have a car.

thanks

Hi Katie, how are you settling in? Bet you will be glad to get all your stuff again. I can't help with playground I'm afraid but hopefully you'll be able to make it along to the next meet.

I am male, so not involved or invited, lol. I am just on the thread from earlier, and thought I would point it out about the school.

Paul

Sure you are invited. Everyone is invited - north, south, east, west, male, female, single, married, kids, no kids, Pom, non-Pom.......

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
I don't mean to tell any of you to suck eggs. But as PNPS is closed on Friday, I would guess that 'Play N Fun' will be rammed.

Cheers Paul

It is always rammed but Where would

you prefer to meet?

Is there even anywhere else indoors where the littlies can play? Still finding my way round when it comes to things like that. The only places I know are IKEA and Le Cornu :biggrin:

10.30 on Friday is good for me (and William, my 5 year old). I don't mind where we meet. If the weather is rubbish then anywhere indoors will be rammed and I think quite a lot of schools are on a pupil-free day this Friday so let's just go for it!

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
10.30 on Friday is good for me (and William, my 5 year old). I don't mind where we meet. If the weather is rubbish then anywhere indoors will be rammed and I think quite a lot of schools are on a pupil-free day this Friday so let's just go for it!

10.30 on Friday at Play N Fun at Christies Beach it is then.

Hopefully there will be a few coming. If anyone wants my mobile number just send me a pm

Guest Dazzlin

Hi everyone,

We're being shown around Clapham Primary School by the principal at 9am tomorrow but hopefully we would be able to come along after (we're renting about 400m from there). Our two are driving us mad as we've been here 3 weeks and they haven't got to play with anyone else yet!

Daren

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
I think I will have to give this one a miss. I have to be back to Hallett Cove by 11.30 :sad: to collect Nat. Hope you guys have fun.

Sarah K.

Shame you won't be there Sarah but hopefully will see you again soon.

Wendy x

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
Hi everyone,

We're being shown around Clapham Primary School by the principal at 9am tomorrow but hopefully we would be able to come along after (we're renting about 400m from there). Our two are driving us mad as we've been here 3 weeks and they haven't got to play with anyone else yet!

Daren

Hopefully we will see you tomorrow then :biggrin: