paulm

Formworkers, Steelfixer and Concretors Expression of interest

Hi all

I seeing if any Multi skilled tradesmen who can tie steel erect formwork and concrete would be intrested in working for a Medium sized Form Steel and Concreting company here in Adelaide. They are hoping to win some large works coming up and are struggling to find good quality tradesmen.

You should have expereicne in large build and civil projects either in Australia or overseas. Sponsorship may be offered.

If you or anyone you know may be intrested drop me a pm

At present this is an EOI only.

Time served Joiners and steelfixers highly regarded with expereince of concreting.

Thanks

Guest cork2012

hi i would be very interested in this work. i am a carpenter who arrived here the start of April on a permanent residence visa. I have over 11 years experience as a carpenter/joiner and have also had experience in steel fixing and concrete.Please contact me via PM. Look forward to hearing from you.

thanks

Edited by ladyarkles
    removal of phone and email

Guest jason thompson

hi there, i have 8 years experience as a steel fixer, iv also done formwork, labouring, i have just finnished my 2 year visa and now has expired, im currently in adelaide now looking for a sponcer to work here as a steel fixer, i can send you my resume i have references on there. hope to here from you thanks jason thompson.

Edited by snifter
    removed personal info

hi there, i have 8 years experience as a steel fixer, iv also done formwork, labouring, i have just finnished my 2 year visa and now has expired, im currently in adelaide now looking for a sponcer to work here as a steel fixer, i can send you my resume i have references on there. hope to here from you thanks jason thompson.

Hi Jason :) Welcome to the forum.

The OP, paulm, requested anyone interested drop him a PM (private message). Best bet is to do that as that was what was asked :)