JoRed4

Travel Cot?

Hello, wasn't really sure which part of the forum to post this question on; we're moving to Adelaide in 3 weeks; our daughter will be 7.5 months old. The most recommended travel cot at the moment is the Little Life Arc but it sits on the floor how will that fair in Oz with much bigger creepy crawlies?! Just wondering if anyone had bought a travel cot & taken it with them & if anyone has any recommendations. I had thought about getting one when we arrive but we will be knackered after the flight & if our flight is delayed that might not be an option.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Might not be many creepy crawlies around (aprt fom millipedes after rain) but it could be draughty - nights are getting colder now and the insulation in some homes leaves a lot to be desired

Hmmm....just thinking. Is it possible you could have something arranged for where ever you are staying? If you had booked it would they be able to set a travel cot up for you? I know our holiday let accommodation offered a list of optional things we could book like car seats and cots and buggies for when we first arrived. Would that be an option for you?

Sarah

Hi JoRed4, you should be able to arrange a cot at the accommodation ,but if you can not i have one you can borrow till your shipping arrives , just private message me