Happy Valley Transport

tori0609

Hi all

we have just moved here (2 weeks ago nearly!) and we are loving it! FINALLY my OH has secured a job and we have a car and rental property sorted, we do however have a need for OH to get from Happy Valley to the CBD for a 7.30am start at work (and to return home after work around 5ish) - we have a car but worried about the prices of parking in the CBD all day - I have looked for possible train/bus routes but I am now totally confused and I don't fancy waking up my non-sleeping toddler at 5am to take him to work and the same at her dinner time!!

:tongue:

Any hints/tips/possible solutions VERY much appreciated as we are stumped with this one!!!

Guest The Dimmocks

If you go to the junction of Panalatinga, Main South Road, Keinheims Road (sp). there is a main bus stop, it goes all the way to the city. Will try and google it and FB it you x

Congratulations on Hubby getting job, bet that a relief x

Not sure what side of Happy Valley you are in. I drive down to Aberfoyle Hub every morning and get the G22 - it's the express bus into the city. 6.50am gets me into the CBD at 7.30. There's two earlier ones at 6.20 and 6.35.

Theres a few people who get the 727 to the hub which always arrives about 2 mins before the G22 leaves. The 727 comes via the bottom bit of Happy Valley. $30.90 for a multi-trip ticket. (10 journeys).

Never used the bus system in the UK but the G22 is good. Only stops about 3 times en route to city.

Cheers.