Guest Aza

22 year old lad looking for friends

Guest Aza

Hi

My name is Aaron I moved over here a month ago and am missing my mates and nights out. I am currently living with my parents in Hallett Cove and would really like to meet people my own age. So if anyone fancies meeting up/a night out let me know.......or if anyone knows of any other meet ups going on that would be great :wink:

hi Aza

Will get my daughter to PM you. she is 20. We have been here for 15months now and she has a group of local friends that she has met from POA, both girls and fellas. They all go out together a couple of times a week. She is out with them at the mo. They range from 19 to 26yrs. We were in Hallett Cove, but just moved to Sheidow park. i think we all realise how important it is to get a good group of friends....especially at your age when you are able to just up and go back if you dont settle.

Look out for a PM off her.

Donna

Guest Aza

Hey Donna, thanks for getting in touch that would be brilliant.

Guest RAWDON

Hey Aza I like to go out, have you been into the city yet, I'm Richard, 26 years old.

Guest Lhuggi

Hey Aza, My name is Luke and i moved here about 9 months ago with my family, i live in Hallett Cove and i know how hard it can be to make friends. if you want to go for a drink or something I'm more then up for that

Guest ECLM

Hey, I'm in the same boat! Missing uk uni life/mates. I'm at Adelaide uni / live near glenelg.

Ella

Guest Jamie Booth

Heya mate I'm 25 living in Adelaide near CBD where in England you from?

Guest Aza
    Heya mate I'm 25 living in Adelaide near CBD where in England you from?

Heya Jamie

I come from the midlands, where abouts are you from

Guest Aza
    Hey, I'm in the same boat! Missing uk uni life/mates. I'm at Adelaide uni / live near glenelg.

Ella

Hey Ella

If you ever fancy meeting up for a drink let me know!:smile:

Guest Nick_clarke

Hi guys. I'm a 27 year old civil engineer from London. Moved out here (alone!) last Saturday to start a new job/life. Currently at Glenelg so if anyone's keen to meet up, let me know.

Guest RAWDON

Hey Nick how are u? I'm Richard 26 years old, u got facebook?

Guest Jamie Booth

I'm from Essex, how you finding life in ad?

Guest Jamie Booth

Hey nick yeh I moved out here alone too. Where in London are you from?

Guest Nick_clarke

Hey. Yeah, Adelaide seems pretty good. Seems like a decent spot here in Glenelg. Landed last Saturday and have been buzzing around non stop sorting stuff out before work on Mon so haven't explored too much. I was in the Clapham area in London but from Bournemouth originally. Glad to hear I'm not the only one daring enough to move to the other side of the world alone! When did you get here?

Guest Jamie Booth

Adelaide is a lot quieter than London but has some really good bars and pubs, I've been in ad 3 months and Australia 6. I like it because there is a lot less crime, I know clapham well my sister lived there for 5 years. Add me on facebook if you want I can help you out with anything you need to know about the area if I can. That's goes for all you others guys on this thread too.

Guest Richie_T

hi nick, who did u come out here to work for? im a civil engineer too, arrived last winter here though. oh, i work for KBR

Guest lauren_1990

21 year old been here 4 years still havent made many friends would love to catch up with you all sometime!

Guest Nick_clarke
    hi nick, who did u come out here to work for? im a civil engineer too, arrived last winter here though. oh, i work for KBR

I've turned to the contracting side and working for Baulderstone. I was in your offices this afternoon as it happens. We're using KBR to do a lot of the design work on Southern Expressway. Seems like a decent building.

Guest Richie_T
    I've turned to the contracting side and working for Baulderstone. I was in your offices this afternoon as it happens. We're using KBR to do a lot of the design work on Southern Expressway. Seems like a decent building.

Lol, im one of the design engineers on the Southern Expressway. Pop upstairs next time you are here and say Hello! Office is nice, but the location isnt too convenient.