sharons dream

Car loans

Hi we have been here 14 weeks now and when we arrived we bought ourselves an old banger to get about in. Money was tight and still is but we would now like to upgrade our car bt we would a loan. The prices of cars here is scary. Does anyone know if it would be possible for us to get one and what sort of repayments we could be thinking about?

Depend what you want new second hand etc how much you want to spend, I got a loan a few years back $26.000 over 5 years @ $570,00 a month

Guest Guest6899

We got a loan for the outlander but paid off half as cash and half loan around $14000. We pay approx $350 a month and its over 5 years. Sorry cant be more specific as at work.

Lisa

Guest JayandEm

We just got one with peoples choice at 8.4%, 36.5k over five years inc protection is $822 per month. We had to show last two months pay statements, bank statements and visa and it was approved in two days.

Guest Guest6899
    Lisa who do you have your loan with?

Were with capital finance Australia, to be honest think you can get cheaper apr if you shop around.

Hi Sharon,I work for a large Ford dealer in Adelaide and the company we use for finance is St.George but I know they are asking for quite large deposits for the newbies here with no Australian credit rating but I am told the rates are very competitive.Sharon.x:eek:

Guest Guest5035

just wait a few more days after the rate cut tuesday

stevo