Sign in to follow this  
Guest ali_bajwa

Voluntarily work in Civil Engineering Work

Guest ali_bajwa

Hi!

I am a Civil Engineer and landed in Adelaide couple of weeks ago. I have started looking for job in my profession but it seems that greatest hurdle in getting a job in my field is local experience.

So, to get some local experience, I have decided to do volunteer work in my field. Any Civil Engineer in this forum who can help me in finding volunteer work in engineering firm??

Regards

Ali

Guest HRHelp

Where in Adelaide are you? There are free services that can assist you with this - I can assist you if in the South Metro areas (or tell you who to call in your area). Call me 8322 8455 or email bh@developmentatwork.com I'm running some free workshops to inform job seekers about all the free help available starting May 31 (for people in the South of Adelaide) - this will help with volunteers work/work experience, training, career paths, resume writing help etc

Guest Kamalesh

Hi

My name is kamalesh. I have seen your below quote and I would like to do a volunteer job. I am living in South Australia in Marino. My email id is arayackandykamalesh@gmail.com and contact number is 0410773508.

Thanks

Kamalesh

Where in Adelaide are you? There are free services that can assist you with this - I can assist you if in the South Metro areas (or tell you who to call in your area). Call me 8322 8455 or email bh@developmentatwork.com I'm running some free workshops to inform job seekers about all the free help available starting May 31 (for people in the South of Adelaide) - this will help with volunteers work/work experience, training, career paths, resume writing help etc