Guest mandy.s

nurse trying to get sponsorship

Guest mandy.s

Hi There,

I was wondering if anyone could give me information on any websites I could post my CV and try and get sponsorship.

I have been granted my registration through AHPRA which is open for a year on the condition that i get sponsorship.

the agent who was trying to get me sponsorship has told me it is difficult to get sponsorship for aged care around Adelaide and has advised other parts of Oz but we have had our hearts set on the suburb areas of adelaide for the last 4 years and really dont want to change our plans.

if anyone could give us some advice i would really appreciate it, we are looking to come over August /September time,

:arghh::arghh:

I got my sponsorship through Professional Connections (Prof Co) they were great helped with all paperwork and interviews etc, good luck

Guest Twinkle

Hi Mandy

my husband got sponsorship with the Royal Adelaide Hospital through O'gradey Peyton. They did all the visa stuff etc, applying for registration with nursing board (they also did mine, as I too am nurse).

Are you with the RCN? We got O'Grady Peyton details through the weekly bullitin in the international job section. There were loads of positions with different agencies throughout Australia, as well as America, New Zealand, Dubai and lots of others.

I know O'Grady Peyton were recruiting nurses for aged care facilities a while ago, as we are on the mailing list and still get emails from them.

Edited by Twinkle