Guest Bex & Nick

Summer photos

Guest Bex & Nick

Just updating our web albums for family so thought you might want to have a peek too:

Barossa Valley

http://picasaweb.google.com/BrummyPair/BarossaValleyFebruary2008?authkey=uvUvFrijEXc

Adelaide

http://picasaweb.google.com/BrummyPair/CentralAdelaideJanuary2008?authkey=jbI63A_mBzY

....more to come over the weekend (if I get a spare moment)

Aussie wildlife (the cheats version - Cleland Conservation Park)

http://picasaweb.google.com/BrummyPair/AussieWildlifeClelandConservationPark?authkey=wuEqAnepLeQ

Just updating our web albums for family so thought you might want to have a peek too:

Barossa Valley

http://picasaweb.google.com/BrummyPair/BarossaValleyFebruary2008?authkey=uvUvFrijEXc

Adelaide

http://picasaweb.google.com/BrummyPair/CentralAdelaideJanuary2008?authkey=jbI63A_mBzY

....more to come over the weekend (if I get a spare moment)

Great pics, thanks for sharing:notworthy:. Looking forward to more

Guest deborah

Yes it looks very nice, especially the old buildings (churches) i guess they are victorian.

Is it easy to drive around adelaide metro? I am not the most confident driver!

Guest stufi1997

Best pic's yet guy's, well done keep em coming...! Be nice to see around some of the suburbs though, you know streets and houses typical to area's. It never seems to be too busy in any photo's i've seen.thats a plus for driving ,,,,being a horse and cart sort of driver myself...!

Guest Bex & Nick
    Be nice to see around some of the suburbs though, you know streets and houses typical to area's
    I know what you mean. Whilst realestate.com.au gives a good idea of the individual houses it doesn't put it them into perspective....is it hilly or flat, are the houses tightly packed or more spaced out etc etc.

These are a few from around Henley Beach & Findon:

http://picasaweb.google.com/BrummyPair/StreetsOfAdelaide?authkey=fC4wAFOr7gI

Perhaps other PIA folk could add some from the areas they live in....

Guest rickyaswell

Great photos,these are the type of pictures that give you the feel of the place.I wish you had more.I think people would pay just to be able to view areas of the town and maybe bits of video.Thanks again.

Guest graandjac

Great pics , as we never had a chance to look around the city. Cheers Graham

Guest cornish Busdriver

Hiya Bex & Nik.

Love the Cleland pics , got the missus to hand feed the Emu :biglaugh:

That rat thing is a potteroo and she got bit by one :biglaugh:

Matt N mandy

Guest rockpool crab
    Great photos,these are the type of pictures that give you the feel of the place.I wish you had more.I think people would pay just to be able to view areas of the town and maybe bits of video.Thanks again.

Hiya,

You've maybe seen this already on the site..I posted it a few months ago now though.

http://www.baycanvases.com/oz.htm

it's not exactly what you're after..but there's a bit before we go to Glenelg of us driving around which shows you the houses. And some of Victor Harbour. The first section is Brisbane.

Kind regards

Carol Ann

Guest anna niks

hello to you all , thanks for sharing your pics , we wil be out there in september if all goes well and seeing your pics keeps the kids excited , thanks .

Guest kerjam

Rockpool,

I absolutely loved the video. Great music as well.

Guest rockpool crab
    Rockpool,

I absolutely loved the video. Great music as well.

Cheers!..I still love to watch it..but then my family feature quite heavily..lol. But it does get me all excited again about the prospect of going to Adelaide..which is never a bad thing :-):jiggy:

Our Kieran nabbed the camera one time ..when in the Glenelg apartment and started filming himself dancing..to no music..lol..I rofl at that bit every time..it's only cause I put music underneath it that it looks ok..but he was dancing to nothing..wee mad man so he is..lol.

happy days ;)

Guest Nicky&Andy

bex & nic loved the photos

rockpool loved the video its made us more excited to get there thankyou:D:v_SPIN::D:v_SPIN:

Guest Nicky&Andy

bex & nic loved the photos

rockpool loved the video its made us more excited to get there thankyou:D:v_SPIN::D:v_SPIN:

Guest Blackcat

Rockpool loved the video! It was nice to see other areas aswell as Adelaide and all the places we have been to! When are you hoping to be over for good? Gina

Guest rockpool crab
    Rockpool loved the video! It was nice to see other areas aswell as Adelaide and all the places we have been to! When are you hoping to be over for good? Gina

Hi there,

Thank you...I love it too :D.

We are hoping to be there maybe july/august ..but the longer it takes to hear about the visa the further I push it out. Still have to sell the house and I'm now contemplating selling it before we get the visa. Worst case scenario..we don't get the visa and we buy another house. But I'm trying to be hopeful and optimistic..but it's 5 months since we e-lodged..just takes soooooooooooo long :-(

Where abouts in Adelaide did you settle? how long you been there?

Catch you later.

At work...and just caught by my manager...lol.

TTFN

carol ann

If you want to see some pictures of some of the streets in Adelaide then go on google maps.

Select the area you want to see and then go to street view.

It shows the road you are on as if you are driving /walking down it.

Sorry if i am teaching old dogs new tricks!

Rob