Guest forbess

Anyone up for a coffee/chat/need advice??

Guest forbess

Hi there,

I have been in Adelaide about 6 months now and have met some great friends to date all through this great forum, just looking to widen my social circle, does anyone fancy a catch up in the city or surrounds for coffee, any newbies looking for some advice (I can share my limited knowledge lol!!) or just some general banter.

Anyone if anyone fancies a catch up send me a PM or drop a quick post on here.

Cheers everyone,

Sharon

Hi Sharon, I see you're over this side of town.

Few of us going for a drink at Rezz in Newton this Friday nght if you'd like to come along. We'll be there from about 7:30pm.

Send me a PM if you fancy coming along, and want my mobile number

Diane

Guest lyn
    Hi there,

I have been in Adelaide about 6 months now and have met some great friends to date all through this great forum, just looking to widen my social circle, does anyone fancy a catch up in the city or surrounds for coffee, any newbies looking for some advice (I can share my limited knowledge lol!!) or just some general banter.

Anyone if anyone fancies a catch up send me a PM or drop a quick post on here.

Cheers everyone,

Sharon

Hi Sharon,

I'm in Glenelg but happy to meet in the city via tram. My son has just started school so I'm at a loose end during the day until my teacher registration comes through and I can start work. We've been here 5 weeks so I'd be happy to pick your brains.

Lyn x

Guest forbess

Hi Diane

Thanks for the offer, I have pre-birthday drinks arranged for Friday night, I would haved love to come along otherwise.

Next time perhaps.

Guest forbess

Hi Lyn

Thanks for the message, unfortunately I work during the day in Norwood but would be free weekends or after work, I don't know if that would work for you with your little one, let me know what would work for you.

Thanks

Sharon

oh I'd have been up for that Friday but DH and I are driving half way to Gawler to meet a group of friends for the evening. And planning a big night in in Highbury on Saturday too! But if there's anything up this way again I'll try to look out for it. But my logging in to PIA is sporadic and shameful. I just forget half the time. :doh: