VdMfamily

Anyone fancy coffee meet up's up North??

Hi all

Have been here 5 weeks now, hubster at work and Daughter at School, have met two lovely ladies off this site already and would love to meet up with some more people...

If you are free for a coffee and a chat with or without children let me know, I can do any days at the mo while I'm job hunting...

:o)

Lisa x

Hi, I have to pop to golden grove village tomorrow after school drop off if you fancy meeting up for a coffee?

Yep sounds great I can do tomorrow just let me know where or you can call to mine, I don't have much furniture mind having just moved lol Or somewhere in the village is great

QUOTE=newlife;228553]Hi, I have to pop to golden grove village tomorrow after school drop off if you fancy meeting up for a coffee?

Guest lyn

I'm in Glenelg, Lisa. I'm in the same position as you with OH at work and son at school. Not working at the mo as still waiting for my teacher paperwork to be processed. I will have our car next Thursday so could come out your way or can do Friday next week if you have transport? Let me know if you fancy it.

Lyn x

Guest lyn
    I'm in Glenelg, Lisa. I'm in the same position as you with OH at work and son at school. Not working at the mo as still waiting for my teacher paperwork to be processed. I will have our car next Thursday so could come out your way or can do Friday next week if you have transport? Let me know if you fancy it.

Lyn x

Me again! Just checked the map, probably should have done that first! Might be a bit too far unless we both have own transport on same day! Sorry! X

How about micheals pattiserie outside big w about 9.30?

Hi that's great I know where big w is haha will be there at 930am have sent you my mobile number

Hi Lyn yes I have a car we could meet half way if you like one day.

Lisa x

QUOTE=lyn;228559]I'm in Glenelg, Lisa. I'm in the same position as you with OH at work and son at school. Not working at the mo as still waiting for my teacher paperwork to be processed. I will have our car next Thursday so could come out your way or can do Friday next week if you have transport? Let me know if you fancy it.

Lyn x

Guest marcandjo

sounds good shame im at work... hope you have fun, how do people feel about a regular weekly coffee morning on a wed or fri am...

have fun tomorrow Lis

Defo a shame Jo today was great and I think a regular meet up is a fab idea x

QUOTE=marcandjo;228586]sounds good shame im at work... hope you have fun, how do people feel about a regular weekly coffee morning on a wed or fri am...

have fun tomorrow Lis

Hi that's great I know where big w is haha will be there at 930am have sent you my mobile number

Dont do it Lisa!!!!!!! your life will never be the same hahahahaha

Me too Please!!! sounds good having a regular meet up for coffee, maybe after a while others will join in? OH says coffee mornings are for old people after a game of bowls it shows he has never looked after our daughter!!! No clue lol