Fingers Crossed

Guest Leanne & Mark

Guest Leanne & Mark

I emailed Marks cv to a few more Datacomms companies the other day. One of which i noticed was employing and after........Structured Cabling project managersswoon.gif.

So i sent his cv with a letter, and .....we got a reply. and i quote ' Thank you for sending me your cv, i must say its very impressive!!' they asked a couple of questions and said speak soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

possibly nothing but its the first reply we've actually had!!

After emailing back n forth, for the last 2 days he as told us He has a managers meeting in Sydney nx wk, so he will see to what response he gets about our application !!

SO FINGERS CROSSED EVERY BODY !!!!!!!!!

NOW JUST GOTTA GET OUR VIEWERS TO BUY OUR HOUSE THIS WEEKEND !!:confused:

Guest Richard & Amanda

Hiya Leanne,

Good luck with the cv mailing. It does pay off!

That is how my hubby got a job offer. He sent emails to all the aviation companies he fancied working for and got several responses back. One particular company was really interested and around 3 weeks after the first email he got a telephone interview and then about a month later a contract and job offer! We were amazed. They paid for the whole visa process for us. Our one stipulation was that we came on a permanent residency visa with no restrictions and that is what we got!

The only problem is now that the visa is here is like you selling the house!

Viewers are starting to come through the door, slowly!

Hubby is looking to move to Oz on 28th March, if house doesn't sell by then he will have to go on his own which is the only downside really.

Fingers crossed for you and Mark

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Leanne & Mark

Well after leaving us to sweat it out for a fortnight whilst he was in meetings and holiday in sydney.

He Says YES!!!!!! the national group the company are owned by can sponsor up to 40 a yr. His companies never done it before so, We've been asked to sit tight whilst they figure out what to do, and he'll be in touch soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jiggy.gifswoon.gif

FINGERS CROSSED IT ALL GOES TO PLAN.

I want to email him with a full list of instructions on how to go about it and voice all my research, but Mark says NO YOU BLOODY WONT DO AS YOUR TOLD SIT STILL AND WAIT...GRRRRRR arghh.gif

OMG OMG OMG.

Guest Django

I want to email him with a full list of instructions on how to go about it and voice all my research, but Mark says NO YOU BLOODY WONT DO AS YOUR TOLD SIT STILL AND WAIT

Quite right. Good to see another man keeping you women in your place. ;)

Now then, wheres my tin helmet and hiding place?:biglaugh:

Pete