Landscaper Gardeners is there work to be had out there??

Guest johnnyngem

Guest johnnyngem

Hi Folks,

Am a landscape Gardener in England when we move to Adelaide (a while of yet) am hoping to start over again new life, new and better business is there work to be had if your in this trade? Mowing rounds etc doing patios lawns so on so on

Can anyone help me?

Johnny

Guest johnnyngem

hi Liz, Rich and family

Thank you for the help I have sent him a pm but no reply yet fingers crossed I will get one soon. Are you folks in Adelaide? we have only just started the hole long process we wish we was there already fed up of england!!!

Thanks for the welcome and help

Johnny (26) Gem (25) and little Louis (2)

Hi there, yes we're in Woodcroft which is south of the city. We've been here since July and we love it! The children have settled in really well so don't worry about your little one, there's loads here for children. If you've got any more questions, go ahead and ask. There's always someone on here who knows the answer!:GEEK: Good luck!

Guest barmyarmy

hi m8 am also thinking along that line but only in the decking side ,have been told theres a market for it so might go back to that for a living.not started application yet doing loads of homework first:v_SPIN:

Guest gbpaving69@hotmail.co.uk

apparently theres loads of work for landscapers ive got a company in peterlee,sent of emails to 8 businesess in oz and got 6 replys wanting more info so id say yea,im just starting an nvq 2 in landscaping as iv got ne quals so if pathway d wont let me in my nvq will so mite be worth looking into if ur in no hurry[takes around 8 months for me].gaz

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Dog Comes Too

Hi Johnny, we've recently been to Adelaide on a reccie and asked anyone willing to talk to us about gardening and landscape work! The Estate agents said there is lots of landscaping work due to the amount of building work going on at the moment.....i'm more on the gardening side of thimgs myself and am a little concerned due to the drought they've got.... i do landscaping as well though and this might the better option, though lots of people told us there is plenty of gardening work going on....seems mainly small private business. If you get any more info please let me know and likewise i'll do the same. Paul.

hi dog have a look on this site,,,http://www.indmowing.com.au this is for the green fingers like yourself but if i can mow lawns for $100.000+ a year with abit paving here and there thats wat ill be doing after my 2 yrs working for someone else.gaz

take it thats a tractor then lol. im a hard landscaper, more a pavior, block paving, flagstones,concreting with abit fencing [bring on the gales lol]and turf thrown in to keep me busy,good site isnt it goes to show theres easier money to be had instead of breaking your back blocking every day [pays well tho] gaz