Guest Roo1

Dog Walker Needed

Guest Roo1

Hi all,

Is anyone available Tues/Weds and Fridays to spend 20 to 30 mins walking my labradore?

She's an old girl (12 years) but now Im working 3 days a week I feel sorry that I have to leave her alone during the day.

If you are available Tues, Weds and Friday (or any of these days) and are close to Seaford Rise, please PM me.

I'm willing to pay $10 for 20 mins of your time. Maybe you have a teenager who'd be interested?

Cheers

Judi

Guest Gibboox

Hello im 17 and live in sheidow park and interested in helping you out! Please message me back if you would like me to fill this position

thanks Deanna

Hi all,

Is anyone available Tues/Weds and Fridays to spend 20 to 30 mins walking my labradore?

She's an old girl (12 years) but now Im working 3 days a week I feel sorry that I have to leave her alone during the day.

If you are available Tues, Weds and Friday (or any of these days) and are close to Seaford Rise, please PM me.

I'm willing to pay $10 for 20 mins of your time. Maybe you have a teenager who'd be interested?

Cheers

Judi

Hello im 17 and live in sheidow park and interested in helping you out! Please message me back if you would like me to fill this position

thanks Deanna

Hi Deanna, this thread is over two years old now, so it is unlikely the OP is still looking for help but thanks for taking the time to offer help.

NWM

Guest Claire-n-tel

Ooh I didn't notice it was old either....it came up on my new posts feed?! (Before any replies!)

Guest Spitfire

You're in Australia now, where the national pastime is neglecting dogs. Follow standard procedure and leave your dogs outside in the back garden 24/7/365 where they can whine, growl, howl and bark all through the day and night. I'm a firm believer of "When in Rome" so if I had a dog I would do this to make sure I fitted in to my Australian neighbourhood. Better yet, fill your garden up with two or three dogs if you really want to fit in, but please never walk them, as this will make it obvious you are British.