Guest Guest5035

cold start

Guest Guest5035

was it cold or what overnight, i was on nightshift and the thermo eventually got down to 5oc at 0530, might need a xtra fleece tonight, gets outside and the car had a frost on it..

stevo

Guest Guest75

It was a tad chilly ,warmed up as soon as the sun poked his head up though. Beaut now.

Yep have to agree as was walking the dog on seaford beach at 6.15am, I now know why I normally wait til about 8.30 it's a lot warmer then. Lol

Lisa

Guest Sachertorte

Within 2 hours it went from 4C to 16 C here! It has been a lovely day so far.

Guest ReadyPenny

My ducted gas heating was so effective this morning that I got quite a shock when I opened the front door to leave for work!!!! It's a real luxury after spending 2 winters here and freezing my bits off!!!!

My ducted gas heating was so effective this morning that I got quite a shock when I opened the front door to leave for work!!!! It's a real luxury after spending 2 winters here and freezing my bits off!!!!

Looks like we made the right descision - just signed up to get it installed!

Guest ReadyPenny
    Looks like we made the right descision - just signed up to get it installed!

You certainly won't regret it :)

Guest Helchops

Get lost you lot!! We had snow here in Staffordshire yesterday. Seriously. In May! Today is beautiful though but is the first nice day we've had in ages.

Cannot wait to get a wood burner fitted, next week.

Last year it was difficult to get the clothes dry, with no heating - plugins only for drying!

Cooler

Guest Barney Rubble

Yep got the ducted gas last year after being here for over 20 . . . . must be an age thing.

Woke up with my leg hanging out of the bed and took dog for a walk IN MY SHORTS !:swoon:

Lets say the walk turned into a brisk jog, poor mutt didn't know what was going on, COLD is an understatement.

As for doing a night shift, you should be getting danger money for that sort of temperature :policeman:

Took about ten minutes to scrape the ice off the car this morning - that few degrees colder being in the hills makes all the difference when it comes to frost!

Guest ali
    Yep got the ducted gas last year after being here for over 20 . . . . must be an age thing.

Woke up with my leg hanging out of the bed and took dog for a walk IN MY SHORTS !:swoon:

Lets say the walk turned into a brisk jog, poor mutt didn't know what was going on, COLD is an understatement.

As for doing a night shift, you should be getting danger money for that sort of temperature :policeman:

:biglaugh: Thanks for the laugh Barney

Guest Guest5035

5 hours to go on tonights shift, not too bad tonight, extra t shirt makes a difference.

stevo