Guest gilksy

TRA skills assesment = NO

Guest gilksy

hello all

this is Mr gilks here

As the above title states i have recently had my skills assessment back and they have not accepted my qualifications:arghh:

my qualifications are as follows

NVQ LEVEL 2 in Electronic circuits and testing

NVQ LEVEL 2 in Digital electronics

NVQ LEVEL 2 in Microcomputer systems installation and maintenance

i have worked in the electronics industry for the last 21 years

during this time i have used equipment such as auto croppers, flow solderers, axial placement machines, smt placement machines, smt reflow ovens, auto inspection machines and bga rework stations to mention a few.

i also have practical experience in panel wirering and looming to the standard that is used by the military.

my current position is team leader and along with the rest of the work force we manufacture ultrasonic transducers that can measure flow and level in solids or liquids at Pulsar process measurement ltd. http://www.pulsar-pm.com/

my passion is repairing anything electronic and have made myself quite a name by releasing a free playstation 3 repair guide on the net.

if interested just type gilksy ylod in your search engine!!

anyways to the question in hand!!!!!!!!!!!

what options are now open to me in respect to my visa app?

many thanks for your time

any suggestions welcome as it seems like ive hit a brick wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gilksy-Inside.png

Guest Geoffry Bakker

That's really stupid. The system at the moment is way too strict. In a few yars there will be an enormous shortage of good people. I feel really sorry for you. Good luck anyway.

hello all

this is Mr gilks here

As the above title states i have recently had my skills assessment back and they have not accepted my qualifications:arghh:

my qualifications are as follows

NVQ LEVEL 2 in Electronic circuits and testing

NVQ LEVEL 2 in Digital electronics

NVQ LEVEL 2 in Microcomputer systems installation and maintenance

i have worked in the electronics industry for the last 21 years

during this time i have used equipment such as auto croppers, flow solderers, axial placement machines, smt placement machines, smt reflow ovens, auto inspection machines and bga rework stations to mention a few.

i also have practical experience in panel wirering and looming to the standard that is used by the military.

my current position is team leader and along with the rest of the work force we manufacture ultrasonic transducers that can measure flow and level in solids or liquids at Pulsar process measurement ltd. http://www.pulsar-pm.com/

my passion is repairing anything electronic and have made myself quite a name by releasing a free playstation 3 repair guide on the net.

if interested just type gilksy ylod in your search engine!!

anyways to the question in hand!!!!!!!!!!!

what options are now open to me in respect to my visa app?

many thanks for your time

any suggestions welcome as it seems like ive hit a brick wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4716[/ATTACH]

You may well have a workaround.

May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent?

TRA are pretty strict and unless you have a level 3 people find it hard to get a positive skills assessment. You can't blame the Oz system, it's a shame the UK are not so tough.

TRA are pretty strict and unless you have a level 3 people find it hard to get a positive skills assessment

Who needs one?

Guest Sachertorte

No help Gilksy, but was admiring your really oversized signature :goofy:

Guest gilksy
    You may well have a workaround.

May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent?

thanks for all your comments

we have already gone through the process with a migration agent and due to the TRA decision we have hit the brick wall

but as of yet we arnt throwing the towel in as we beleve we belong there!!

weve contacted our uncle who lives in adelaide and have prepared cv's for him to letter shot every buisness in adelaide for sponsorship lol

weve contacted our uncle who lives in adelaide and have prepared cv's for him to letter shot every buisness in adelaide for sponsorship lol

A good move, but you probably have others as good or better.

Guest HRHelp

There is a new scheme for recognition of overseas tradies I believe. I heard about it via an email. Email me and I'll look for it and send it on bh@developmentatwork.com