New friend (i hope)

Guest happy feet

Guest happy feet

Hi My name is Cara

I have been looking at the site for afew weeks, found it by accident... Great site. Finishing my nursing end of march, sent CV to agency Mon, got call Tues, interview early March. I have also wanted to emigrate to Aus, one of the reasons i did my nurse training. Have decided on Adelaide because of the weather, not too hot, just nice. This site is great, learnt so much. How long does the process take form start to finish, i just want to get out there, although Ethan (10) my son not so keen, doesn't want to leave his friends. Erin (6) is'nt bothered, and Hubby(darren), like me, nothing in this country for the kids. Thanks for reading, hope to hear from someone soon....

Cara:D

Guest happy feet

Hi Tracey,

That was a quick reply, have interview for the Northern Aus health auth, although it looks like south Ade nicer, but just want to get in...

Thanks for quick reply

Cara

Guest stufi1997

HI and welcome aboard, i'm afraid it's a bit of a lottery on the time scale, we've taken a year to get then visa but on a different one from yours so i would imagine getting a job sponsership would be less complicated and quicker????our wee lad is 9 so he's gone from being excited to dammed if he's moving..and now has just excepted it and isn't bothered anymore so who knows what goes through their minds any given day? I just know it's gotta be a good thing for him.Well however long your journey is.., just keep the faith and it'll pay off. good luck and good ta meet yaa's. Stu.

Guest happy feet

Hi Stu,

Again thanks for the quick reply.... Yea the kids don't realise we doing it for them as well.. I just want to be out there, can't wait. Never been there but got to be better than this country.

Good Luck with your adventage

Cara

Guest caoimhe

Hi Cara

Welcome to PIA, you will enjoy the site, good advice and great to know there are people out there in same boat. Hubby says I am becoming addicted to the site, logging in 3 times a day:biglaugh:

We have just had a request for meds and pc's and that is 11 months down the line but not on the same visa as you, would have thought their need for nurses yours wouldn't take too long.

My son is almost 10 and reckoned he wasn't going to leave his best friend he has known since before nursery school but we told him if he gives it a go for the 3 years (we are going on a temp visa) and he hates it we will come home, as we know that there isn't a chance he will hate it as due to the great outdoor life.

Good luck with application