Sign in to follow this  
Guest SteveR

Kids eh!!

Guest SteveR

I suppose we aren't the only family to go through this but when we told our two (Eleanor 12 and Abbie 10) we were met with a surprising whoop of delight from our eldest to a burst out crying, no way pedro from our youngest. A few weeks on and thankfully our youngest has warmed to the idea but now just won't keep quiet about going to Oz. It's Oz this and Oz that.:chatterbox: I know we shouldn't complain but it's driving me nuts bless her.:biglaugh: what am I saying, it's all of us yabbering on about it.

We've only just started the ball rolling as well. I think it's going to be a loooong year. lol

By the way. Really great forum.

Guest graandjac

know......lol how you feel our owen (9) told his class it was his last day at school last friday and came home with loads of cards .......woulden't mind but we haven't even book the flight s yet.....think he knew what he was doing though.....little git...lol

Cheers Graham

Guest caoimhe

Well our 7 year old has told his classmates we are getting a house with a pool and tennis court :biglaugh::biglaugh:

He obviously doesn't understand about falling house prices and exchanges rates :shocked::shocked:

Guest Django

We made the mistake of telling ours early on in the proceedure.;) Sophie hasn't stopped asking when we are going. Why haven't we gone yet? etc Still hopefully it won't be long before we can give them a date.

Pete