Sign in to follow this  
Guest smit

How long

Guest smit

Ive just wrote a very informative post which answers people quetions.................and I presume ive been " timed out":arghh: How long do you get to post, because some of us arent quick typers!.This is the 2nd time its happened , and to be honest , I never bother to do it again.One gets a wee bit peed off. Whatever the time is it should be increased!!!!!!!!

Guest louiesmum

How frustrating, I have to say I don't know never written a really long post, but I'm sure if there was a time limit I'd be in the same boat as I'm not that quick at typing either!!! Hope you get an answer

Guest soggy
    Ive just wrote a very informative post which answers people quetions.................and I presume ive been " timed out":arghh: How long do you get to post, because some of us arent quick typers!.This is the 2nd time its happened , and to be honest , I never bother to do it again.One gets a wee bit peed off. Whatever the time is it should be increased!!!!!!!!

I like informative posts, please try again, :idea:you could type it in word, wordpad,works ect then copy and paste to PIA.

Simon

Guest graandjac

;)Our reccie report i had to do over two posts , it was so long , so not sure if there is a time limit, maybe you could be the slowes typer in the history of PIA:p....!!!!!!!!

Cheers Graham

Guest graandjac

;)Our reccie report i had to do over two posts , it was so long , so not sure if there is a time limit, maybe you could be the slowest typist in the history of PIA:p....!!!!!!!!

Cheers Graham

Guest Django

Has anyone else noticed an echo in here? :unsure::biglaugh:

I shall find out from Tim (admin) I must admit it has happened to me when I was half way through a post and got called away by a child that didn't want to sleep. :o

I would play safe as Simon suggests. Copy and paste from Word. Thats what I do when I want to check spellings.

Pete