is this too good to be true

Guest barmyarmy

Guest barmyarmy

while looking for housing n suburbs to live i came across FIND A PROPERTY.COM and the property they are selling is at really cheap prices i.e. a 4 bed property at only $119,ooo and a lovely looking house inside & out it looks. the proprty is in oakwood at munnp park west ,this all looks too good . can anyone help with some advise on this cheers:wacko:

Guest caoimhe

Just check that web site, your right is great but must be too good to be true:confused::confused:

Just read one property and they are buy to let with a quaranteed income of 6% and any rent in excess is 'credited' to you, sounds like they get the 6%rent.

Oh and prices are in £s not $s

Hi,

are the properties your looking at advertised by Knight knox, if so they are the same as I am having built at the moment through www.monopolyrh.com a couple of others on this site are buying from monopoly too, and no problems yet.

Ian the site moderator is one of the people buying from them and his house as just been finished so may be the best one to give his opinion.

Simon

Guest barmyarmy

yeh its with knight knox. so you more than happy but whats the 2 year rental thing all about ? . whats the area like there i.e. for schools,hospitals (wife a nurse) n job prospects for myself (wall n floor tiler) cheers:)

yeh its with knight knox. so you more than happy but whats the 2 year rental thing all about ? . whats the area like there i.e. for schools,hospitals (wife a nurse) n job prospects for myself (wall n floor tiler) cheers:)

I am not the best person to tell you about the area as I have not been, and some on this site have and i'm sure will give you more info. The 6% rental guarantee means that should you not find a tennant you would be assured of some income to pay the loan you took out for the house, this set up is for overseas investors, as interest rates are over 8% it won't cover all the loan repayments but goes a long way towards it. Some people have bought a house to rent out untill they arrive in Adelaide others purely for investment.

With so much building going on in the area I would think there would be work for a tiler. Have a look at these sites , devine is the buider.

www.playford.sa.gov.au

www.devine.com.au

Simon

while looking for housing n suburbs to live i came across FIND A PROPERTY.COM and the property they are selling is at really cheap prices i.e. a 4 bed property at only $119,ooo and a lovely looking house inside & out it looks. the proprty is in oakwood at munnp park west ,this all looks too good . can anyone help with some advise on this cheers:wacko:

Hi Guys,

The site at Oakwood is just north of where our is at Lakeside. Close to the 9 hole golf course:D

Do not know too much about the nursing side but with all the building work going on there should be a call for tiler. Its about 35km out of CBD and about the same from the beaches.

We drove past where the site is, we were happy with the area on a whole, gives us the base we were looking for. But obviously thats a personal choice

Simon has already i see filled you in on the details but if you need any more info let us know