Karen_Jon

xmas decorations

Hi this question might appear a little odd, but just sorting out shipping items over and I wondered about xmas decroations!! I'm thinking lights for outside, tree, sentimental baubles - do Australians still put a tree up and decorate the home in December?

Any advice would be helpful. Thanks Karen

Guest Katangel

of course us aussies decorate for xmas :-) we put lights and decorations outside too. adelaide is known for its xmas light display in lobethal.try googling it! obviously with xmas being in summer, you can't put your outside lights on til about 8pm but that doesn't stop anyone. the ratio of those with lights and decorations up would be the same as the uk. definitely bring your xmas stuff but all the shops sell xmas stuff too from about october up until xmas. hope this helps :-)

Dont ship anything with pine cones, flowers, dried flowers or fake flowers/cones etc. Those decorations will be of interest and won't be allowed in (well the fake ones might by why drag attention to it all).

Thanks for your thoughts, that's a great help and they will help me haggle with my hubby ;) who if I left him to it would just bin them !!