JoRed4

Electricity & Gas recommendations please

Howdy all! We are moving into our rental in about 10 days. Landlord will be cutting off Gas & Electricity & we will need to make our own arrangements. Can anyone recommend providers please.

Thank you

Guest shella_n

Don't use TruEnergy - they are absolutely appalling!!!

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

We're with AGL now, so far so good. Agree with shella too, TruEnergy were shocking!

We've been with Tru enery for nearly 5 years, no hassles at all. Good customer service and 8% discount on your bill if you pay it on time

Guest Tina P

Hi, we are also with Tru Energy we haven't had any problems.

Guest shella_n

I won't go into thd many disasters we have had with TruEnergy but they include having no electricity for 5 days, being charged the wrong amounts ( several times) and most recent being black listed by a credit agency & threatened to be sued over a bill we had paid but their database said we hadn't. There senior customer service person contacted me & said she didn't blame me for leaving them, she woddo the same thing ( that's flippin saying something)

My advice to all is to stay well clear!

TruEnergy (gas & elec) here for nearly 5 years and no probs at all...in fact when we moved house they were great and everything was done early!!!

We have been with Truenergy for 5 years and have not had any problems. In fact I love them more than ever now we have solar power!! :jiggy: We are in credit $800+ after only 7 months of solar power and I rang them up the other day and asked to pay our gas bill with our electricity credit and the person I spoke to was great and said no problem and would you like your other credit sending to you in a cheque either in full or part amount or leave it sitting there, very good customer service. Hopefully it will continue.

Wait until the 1st august then everyones prices will be available for comparing what i can tell you is that some prices have gone up or will be going up by 19%.....

HG