Arriving 11th August!

Guest Sooz75

Guest Sooz75

Hi All

My Husband, 5 year old Daughter and I are very excited to be moving to Adelaide on 11th August!

We've arranged for a place at a school in Glenelg for our Daughter and are hoping to live Brighton/Hove area.

If anyone is interested in meeting up or has any info about socials please do let us know.

9 weeks and counting........!

An so excited for you! You sound very organised! We are arriving 12th September and hope to rent in a similar area. Which school have you chosen. We also have a 5 year old daughter called Isabella. We are in a bit of a confused state over schools! All the best for the move. I hope you all settle in quickly!

Guest Sooz75

Hi Josie

We did alot of research on schools and decided on St Peters Woodlands in Glenelg. As its independent it means we will have more choice over choice of a long term rental. There are some great state schools however the catchments are really strict and finding a rental we like in that catchment would have been potentially difficult and stressful!

Isabella and Sofia should meet!