Guest kirsty2819

Looking for friends about the same age (23)

Guest kirsty2819

Wanted to see if there are any other ladies around the age of 23, havent met many other girls my age and it would be nice to met other people who are in the same boat.

Edited by kirsty2819

Guest Jason and Claire

Hi Kirsty we are in the same boat, both 25, and have limited numbers in our phonebook at this stage, message us back where you live etc, and we can go from there.

J and C

Hey guys....

Slightly older at 29/28 but happy to have a beer/coffee (pref a beer!!) with anyone!! My details are below!

Dan

Guest bosco

Sorry guys im an Irish lad age 25 but still up for a bit of a night out with a few guys if you fancy. Sean.

Guest Dudley

hi everyone im 23 and got here 2 days ago, staying in happy valley atm, looking for friends (and a car if anyone knows of one)

Hey I'm Holly im nearly 20 in the same boat after leaving school. Where about are you living??

Wanted to see if there are any other ladies around the age of 23, havent met many other girls my age and it would be nice to met other people who are in the same boat.

Guest kirsty2819
    Hey I'm Holly im nearly 20 in the same boat after leaving school. Where about are you living??

Whats your enail address

Just posting a reminder in this thread.

Please do not post your email/phone/Facebook in posts. If you wish to swap personal info use the PM system.

Thanks in advance.

Guest ChaseTrance

Hello everyone.

I'm 24 and moved to Adelaide from Brighton, England, in 2004. If anyone new to Adelaide wants to know of places to go and things to do involving their interests, let me know, and I can make some recommendations. I know this place like the back of my hand now :)

Anything really most electro and stuff wbu?

More the Punk side of things, so I know that scene pretty well.

There's plenty of Electro type joints about mind.

Guest *Alice*

Hey Kirsty,

I'm Alice and i'm 22! i've got a great group of friends off here around the similar age! If you (or anyone else for that matter) would like to meet up, just PM me and i'll sort something out. we do things most weekends anyways :)

xxx

Hey guys, Im 24 and up for meeting some newbies, only been in Adelaide a few weeks and live in Woodville south, would be great to hear of any meet ups or arrangements.

Edited by Ktee
    Removed email

Guest jordan_bridge

hey guys, im a 22 year old guy in woodcroft, always keen for a meet up and a few drinks if anyone else is...if anyone is/wants to organise a meet up or a night out let me know and i'll be keen :D

Guest Travis_24

Hey dude hows it going ? ive been here for about 4 months now and keen to get a bigger group of friends going. give me a shout if you wanna grab some beers some time.

hi everyone im 23 and got here 2 days ago, staying in happy valley atm, looking for friends (and a car if anyone knows of one)

Guest vonniedoyle

Hey! Bit yonger, im 18 moved here in 2009 looking too meet more girls my age! :)

Hey, I've not been on here a while. I've been here 2 yrs nearly and got a group of friends all met on here. We always happy to show people the ropes and stuff. I'm 25 and there is a mix of girls and dudes aged between 20-25. If anybody wants we could arrange a huge meet up next week sometime :)

Guest Charlene88

Hi,

I am 24 and looking for the same. send me a PM if you like.

I'm 25 been here close to 2 years have a lovely group of friends met through this site and we want to meet more a people for summer we are a mix of girls and boys, we are trying to arrange a meet up at the seacliff on friday, PM me if u fancy it and we can exchange facebooks :) x

Guest Stephaniewilson92

Hi I'm steph just turned 20 moved out here about a year ago and absolutely loving it have a few friends off poms already age ranges from 20-25 boys and girls if anyone's interested in meeting us more the merrier,pm me :) x

Guest Stephaniewilson92

hi holly im 20 as well and like electro music i moved to aus about a year ago and i no the good places to go now pm me :)