keldaz

Good, bad and ugly places to purchase beds???????

We are so fed up with doing bad Hunchback of Notra Dame (prob spelt wrong) impressions, that we have decided the bed has got to go.

Any handy hints and tips on where or where not to go and purchase replacement???. Probably looking at treating ourselves to a larger queen size bed with built in headboard type effort. OH says she wants a bigger bed, as something has been wriggling, snoring and knocking into her during the night. I've been fine, she must of been dreaming.

Just shop around Super A Mart, Le Cornu, Harvey Norman, Haggle can be hit and miss but love our bed we got from there. If I had the choice again I would get a King :-)

Spend the money on the mattress rather than the bed frame :-)

Guest Guest75
    avoid the place with the french sounding name.

"Zee Bed place,Oo la la"???

Guest The Dimmocks

Ours and the kids beds came from the french sounding place too and we had no problems with it.

Guest Guest75

Seriously - it is just a case of shopping around (like with most things here).

There are a few bed places at the home center near Mile End ( back of Bunnings).

We are looking to replace ours soon as well.

Guest MrsHills

If the actual base is ok, you may want to consider the Salvos. We just bought a brand new matress from them, $200, bargain! queen size firm, but with none of that pillow top malarkey which I dont like!,