Guest lou950

Hi All!

Guest lou950

We have just found out that my husband could be offered a secondment with work to Adelaide in August this year. Can anyone give me some information on short term lets until we get ourselves sorted? Also does anyone know what areas we should be looking at to live?

Basically any help you can give me due to our short time frame would be much appreciated! hehe

Thanks,

Lou x

Guest Jennet
    We have just found out that my husband could be offered a secondment with work to Adelaide in August this year. Can anyone give me some information on short term lets until we get ourselves sorted? Also does anyone know what areas we should be looking at to live?

Basically any help you can give me due to our short time frame would be much appreciated! hehe

Thanks,

Lou x

it depends where you will be working and what lifestyle you like, money and affordability

jennet

Guest lou950

Jennet, thx very much for your reply. All we know so far is his office is right in the centre of Adelaide. We like the outdoor lifestyle and have 2 small kids 2 years & 7 months, so beach, parks etc would be good.

Kris, thx also. This is a huge help!

Lou

Guest Jennet
    Jennet, thx very much for your reply. All we know so far is his office is right in the centre of Adelaide. We like the outdoor lifestyle and have 2 small kids 2 years & 7 months, so beach, parks etc would be good.

Kris, thx also. This is a huge help!

Lou

no problem, we are going to seaford rise (south adelaide) staying with friends it is really nice around those suburbs Moana beach near, you could google earth areas, and look at realestate site at rent prices around suburbs, i do it alot. Hallet cove, Christies beach, Brighton,Glenelg are nearer to the city to where i am staying those areas seem family areas and have beaches, near by schools nurseries etc, I couldn't tell you much about places in opposite direction, Happy Valley is suppose to be nice. Parks seem to be around all suburbs a big one in Port Noarlunga and people tend to love that area.

hope you have fun hunting and deciding you may be best renting short term and have a good look around when you are out there and you will also get a feel of travel, distance etc to work.

jennet

Guest lou950

Jennet, you are a wonderful individual, thanks so much for this, it's invaluable!! :)

Lou x

Guest Jennet
    Jennet, you are a wonderful individual, thanks so much for this, it's invaluable!! :)

Lou x

oh its no problem, hope you find what you want, and enjoy searching areas all the best with your move

jennet