VdMfamily

Gift ideas.... help please

Morning all

It's my Niece's birthday in july and I want to send her something "Australian" as a gift as oppose to the usual Princess stuff she likes, does anyone have any ideas??

Also any ideas on things to do with the Family in July when the weather will be too cold for days at the beach??

Head for research road, pooraka - great shop there with huge choice of Australian stuff

How old is she? I have six grandchildren under 5 and they love the Australiana animal and sticker books I get from the PO's in Edwardstown and Marion. They also have a good selection of light story books and one pack I bought was the Australian version of well known nursery rhymes. Most Post offices have some selection of Australiana.

I haven't got round to the older age groups yet!!!!!

Head for research road, pooraka - great shop there with huge choice of Australian stuff

You beat me to it

I sent my niece a hand puppet, it was a koala, really fluffy and very cute and she loved it, taught it to say g'day Bruce!! Got it from a shop in Marion on top floor, not sure what it was called, but think it was next to Rebel Sports, plus it was light to post.