Guest Pstewart

looking for drinking buddies!!

Guest Pstewart

Hi, My name is Paul. i have actually been living in Adelaide for a touch over 9 years. When i came from Birmingham in the UK i hit the ground running and didnt really have time to find other people for socializing. anyway, 9 years later i have slowed down and just realized that i don't really have any friends other than work colleagues that i can go out for a drink with on the weekends etc.

as you may know, when you go out for a drink with work colleagues all you have in common is bloody work!! lol

Next time any of you arrange a blokes night out then let me know if you'd like a brummie tagging along with you for the evening!! would be great to get some mates outside of work!

just for your information i am 39 years old and live in Highbury. i am married to my aussie wife and have a 5 year old lad who yesterday asked if he could wear his Aussie cricket shirt. broke my bloody heart!!!:wink:

Paul

Guest sturg

Hi Paul, about 20 of us are going out in the city this Friday. PM me if you fancy it. Cheers Paul

Hi I am fairly new to Adelaide been here for about 9 months would be interested in meeting other people on Friday if its an open invite