Sign in to follow this  
Guest weelou

Removal companies to the UK

Guest weelou

Hi can anyone recommend a good, reasonable priced removal company to ship all our furniture home to the UK...thx Louise

Guest scmercer

Hi Louise

We used Wridgways, they provided an excellent service and cost $7000 including insurance to fill a 20 ft container. Most other companies told me I needed a 40ft and quoted in excess of $10000.

Sheila

Guest weelou

Thanks Sheila, you don't happen to have there number do you? thx Louise

Guest scmercer
    Thanks Sheila, you don't happen to have there number do you? thx Louise

I dont have the number to hand but they are based in Dudley Park. We dealt with a guy called Robert who was really helpful.

Guest Katangel

Robert at ridgeways was who we went with too when we moved to the UK in 2010. They were exceptional and packed everything perfectly. The guys who delivered it to up in the UK were also wonderful and made the whole process heaps easier. They even put the beds together for us so we could use them that night! I want to find out how we go about using them for our trip back to Adelaide next year. I just can't remember who it was this end so i think i might have to contact Robert again and see if he can help me when the time comes :-)

Guest weelou

Thanks for your help everyone...I will give them a phone. Why are you moving back to Adelaide KATANGEL have you found out that you have made the wrong choice to go back? just wondering thx Louise