Sign in to follow this  
Guest caoimhe

Meet up in N'orn Ireland

Guest caoimhe

I know this is a long shot but if anyone else out there is from N'orn Ireland we would love a chance to meet up

Please let us know

Well I'm not from there but spent time there...would be up for a meet up when I get back.

(Er, wait, you said IN N'orn Iron, not from...see you down here then, eventually.)

Suz

Guest SunSeekers

Hi

We are in Tyrone and are only starting the visa process, haven't really got a clue whats going on!!! ( Typical Mountain Folk lol). We are hoping to be in Adelaide Dec/Jan time. It would be great to talk to someone who is going through it too. Maybe you could give us the heads up on what to expect.

All the best.

Paul, Sharon, Ben(5) & Helen(3)

Guest caoimhe

Hi Paul, Sharon and kids

Welcome to the site

were abouts in Tyrone are you

Guest SunSeekers

Hi all

We are in wet & very windy Carrickmore, its about half way between Omagh & Dungannon. I must be the same as yourself, there isn't one thing that comes out of my mouth that hasn't something to do with Australia, visa, police checks or medicals. I even rang some shiping companies on Tuesday to find out how much it costs to move our stuff, the fella that we rang said that nobody ever enquires about Adelaide but I was the third person that day!!!

Where are you in Belfast? I don't know it very well - I can get to Castle Court, Ikea and the Ice Bowl, after that I have't a notion!!!

Paul, Sharon, Ben(5) & Helen(3)

Guest caoimhe

We are in South Belfast (Four Winds) but hopefully soon South Australia

Next time you are in Belfast pm me and will try and meet up for coffee and chat about Australia and the visa process

Guest Bodie

Hi. My husband is from Northern Ireland - Enniskillen. However, he was working in London. We moved here in January. Let us know when you arrive; he always enjoys spending time (by which I obviously mean drinking) with fellow Irishmen and women.

Tracey and Mark

Caitlin (5) James (3)