Jump to content

Tax return/tax advisor


Recommended Posts

Evening all


We arrived here in March so are new to all of this.


I need to know, hubs works full time and has fringe tax benefits IE Novated Lease as part of his contract.


Do we need to do a tax return, if so do we need a tax advisor? Employer isn't overly helpful in this department and we need to get osrted, can anyone please help??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest tinkham_lee

we use H&R Block at Seaford, they have offices all over SA. They have always been very good, and helped us get the biggest refund possible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a friend who does this, and she did an AMAZING job for our tax return, and the little spot of bother we experienced this year going back to when we brought our house money over... silly tax issue but serious if we hadn't had her help. She came to our house, did an amazing job on the 2 issues and it has cost us far less than the money she has actually got us refunded for this year. Plus she spotted interest we could claim back that we have missed in previous years. So if you want my friend's number and details, please send me a message.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use