Sign in to follow this  
Guest Urmas

475 visa activation - family members

Guest Urmas

dear all,

We've got our 475 regional sponsored visas SA and have to enter Australia to activate them before end of September.. visas are valid till March 2015. Due to personal reasons , we have to postpone out move for a 9-12 month. So we were planning to activate visas and return to UK whithin a week in September... My question is there any options to go to AU just by myself (main applicant) to activate my visa, rather than travelling with dependants (2 kids (2 and 1 year old) and wife... will they let me in? If so , dependands visas will be void..Can I than re-apply for visas for my dependants? Please advise... Many thanks for your help... Urmas

Guest lebour

It would be best for you all to go an validate your visas - as these are Provisional visas - you will have to re-apply for the 475 for your family members, which has to be done by paper application - you will have another visa application charge, re-do medicals, and all adults will require Police Checks.

Then you will have to wait for the application to be processed. You are looking at £3000+ for you to re-do the visa process.

We are also validating our visas in September, we are going over for 2 weeks, our daughter will be 23 months, we paid for a seat for her, Im worried about the travelling - we went to France last month and she was a nightmare on one of the flights!

Guest leanne800

We're are validating our visas in October on a two weeks trip. We chose to do it around 1/2 term so we didn't have to take our daughter out school for too long and thought the weather would be better than August.

Guest Urmas

Lebour, thank you ...seems that we have to do two trips ...

leanne800 - thank you..

Edited by Urmas