Sign in to follow this  
Guest Team 'W'

Looking For Bookkeeping Services

Guest Team 'W'

Hi All

Looking for someone to come in and set up XERO for us. If you have experience of this software would love to here from you. We are based in Seaford so would probably suit someone in the Southern suburbs.

Call Stuart

Australian Window Solutions

08 8386 1006

0410 084914

Any reason you're using this software rather than one of the more common ones here in Adelaide? Most people use either Quickbooks or MYOB. I work for a book-keepers and have never even heard of XERO....

Guest Team 'W'

Have worked for a couple of companies that use it here in Adelaide and also highly recommended by my bank manager and accountant,

Guest al@nexus
    Hi All

Looking for someone to come in and set up XERO for us. If you have experience of this software would love to here from you. We are based in Seaford so would probably suit someone in the Southern suburbs.

Call Stuart

Australian Window Solutions

08 8386 1006

0410 084914

Hi Stuart

One of the best features of Xero is that you are not tied to a geographical location. /if you do not find someone in your area to assist you, please give me a call i'll be happy to guide you through the set up process over the phone/email/skype.

At Nexus Bookkeeping we have been using Xero for several years and find it very user friendly and efficient. We are located in Margaret River in the South West of WA and have assisted businesses with Xero both locally and further afield.

The Xero website has a listing of partners australia wide if you want to search for someone close by. http://www.xero.com/advisors

Cheers

Alastair