VdMfamily

Childs Birthday party ideas help

Evening all

Wonder if I can get some recommendations for some venue ideas for my daughters 9th birthday party.

We are knew to Oz so this is her 1st birthday here. There'll be a variety of aged kids invited, approx 10 in total. We are In the Northern suberbs so looking for something up here that would suit 3-11yr olds, just somewhere they'll all have a good time that doesn't cost the earth.

Please please give me some ideas, oh and as I'm not that organised said birthday is in two weeks ooops

Thank you

Lisa

D'you know where Smart Road crosses Tolley Road? There's a place there, just north of Smart Road I think, that apparently does great kids' parties - I can't remember its name but apparently it's really good!

Ah, think this is it http://www.wizbang.net.au/contact-us/

you could try Bowland, there's one in Salisbury/Inglefarm & Elizabeth, they're pretty good and fussed over us for our daughter 11th b'day or there's Aqua dome in Elizabeth for pool parties or maybe just book tea in somewhere like rose & crown Elizabeth as they have indoor play area suitable for kids of all ages with no extra cost.

If the weather wasn't so rubbish i'd say st kilda park but bit cold at mo'..

I did see a sign outside 'tuns of fun' with party packages not sure how much but it's a arcade which kids love, maybe expensive tho!

Guest christel

Any ideas for the Southend? BDay parties in the Southend, in winter, ... it is hard to be inventive, will stay a guess on how the weather will turn out if planning a party on a playground.

Cheers Krista