kadina

Yorke Penninsula Advise

Is there anyone on this site living in Kadina that could give us any advise on kids schools, work opportunties etc.

My wife is an aged carer*and im in the printing industry (pre press). Our kids are aged 4 and 6.

We are trying to sell our uk property so we can return to Adelaide (Reynella or Happy Valley) is where we plan to settle eventually maybe?

Because of the poor market and exchange rate it could take years to get back to oz.

So we were thinking about renting out our England home and starting in Kadina as our uk rent and cheap kadina costs*

would be financially ok.

Thanks to anyone who has any advise:smile:

I am not from the yorke penninsula but been there many times. I would think it would be hard to find work for yourself anywhere up there its all just small towns up that way.

Guest moonraker1959

I agree with Ian mc,I know that area quite well(Parents have a second house up that way)and work in that area is pretty far and in between.I'm not saying its impossible but its more who you know than what you know.Is there any particular reason why you chose Kadina?Please don't just look at cheap rents being the reason to move somewhere.Its usually because work opportunities are quite limited.Have you tried looking at a bigger town?Like Mount Gambier for example?

Thanks for the responses.

I know it was a long shot but i was hoping there was someone that was living up there that might of had some advice.

I have seen it looks a nice area to holiday and thought it would be a good place to start