jtct

Yippee - July's here .... soon be Summer

OK it may be wishful thinking but I'm in a possitive mood today after my 'woe is me' outburst yesterday.

A few silly jokes helped and I thought I'd share them.

gloworm.jpg

pole.jpg

pole.jpg

Love the humour but summer...nearly here?!....I mean, I love your positive thinking but yes, that is a tad more than just wishful I reckon!

:biggrin:LC

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Is it winter? The kids were having a great time splashing about in the sea at Glenelg today :biggrin: It was almost tropical :biglaugh:

In saying that, I'm away to warm up my dinosaur in the microwave to take to bed with me in a minute, night times are brrrrrr!

Guest USA soon just SA

In saying that, I'm away to warm up my dinosaur in the microwave to take to bed with me in a minute, night times are brrrrrr!

Hmmmm... "dinosaur", is that what the ladies are calling it nowadays? And one that you can warm up, what a novel idea!

Guest Shmaggle

Warm up the dinosaur for bed?! How interesting...think we need a photo!

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
    Hmmmm... "dinosaur", is that what the ladies are calling it nowadays? And one that you can warm up, what a novel idea!

:biglaugh:

Seriously though, every woman should have one... Doesn't snore, doesn't stink and keeps you warm in bed - what more could you ask for?!? :wink:

Warm up the dinosaur for bed?! How interesting...think we need a photo!

I'll see what I can do...

Summer is still a loooonnnggg way off (as was the last day of weather that resembled anything like warm to me - I must be in a different Adelaide to some on here). :err: It certainly didn't feel almost tropical this morning when trying to thaw the car out ...

Jim

I must admit my dog is getting walked rather later these days - around midday yesterday it was glorious and the first time I've walked her without a coat for some time - but 2 degrees when we woke up this morning means she hasn't been out yet today! Still feels a bit odd after eight years here to wrap up in scarf, hat, gloves.... and sunglasses

Past the shortest day now though and forecasters are predicting mild and dry for the rest of winter and spring - bring it on!

My daughter has a dinosaur (purple stegosaurus), son has a sheep. One of the best xmas presents they ever got, bought from a website in the UK many years ago. Probably weren't legal for quarantine (because of the wheat inside) but I totally forgot about that when we moved over.

Feeling great today - best day for ages (and I ate a Chinese meal yesterday and fish and chips today so was expecting to suffer a little!) (Even my spelling has improved - possitive!!!!!???? What was I thinking? Am trying to drink more water and that seems to help too.

OK - I agree Summer is still along way off and it dropped to 2 degrees here in the hills last night but when you wake up to sunshine and blue skies it certainly helps lift the mood.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/frosty-morning-grounds-qantas-flights-at-adelaide-airport/story-e6frea83-1226418631516

Don't think they have de-icing machines here. Told you it was an unusual winter in south Australia!

[url=http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/frosty-morning-grounds-qantas-flights-at-adelaide-airport/story-e6frea83-1226418631516][/url]

Edited by jtct

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
    My daughter has a dinosaur (purple stegosaurus), son has a sheep. One of the best xmas presents they ever got, bought from a website in the UK many years ago. Probably weren't legal for quarantine (because of the wheat inside) but I totally forgot about that when we moved over.

I could have written your post word for word except that my daughter has a polar bear and son has a lion. Mine is a green brontosaurus :wubclub: