stressed already

Guest dawn77

aghhhh , sorry guys just needed some where to vent my frustration , just starting getting all the paper work ready so OH can send them off for his vetassess ,looks like its going to be a night mare seems like they want all your blood sweat and tears , any one else feeling the same , it could just be me not use to all this paper work.

think i will go for a cuppa and start again.:arghh:

it's not only you!!

i remember our TRA so well :goofy: - that sure was stress pure!!

all the phoning around, getting references, writing everything down, gathering information, rewriting most of it again, doing a stat. declaration, getting everything certified and and and :arghh: - afterwards you wonder what was all the fuss about ....:confused:

you'll be fine - just take a deep breath, look everything through again and send it off!!

good luck!

Guest Richard & Amanda

Hiya Dawn,

I remember not so long ago hubby sitting in front of the pc night after night typing up his TRA. It seemed to take forever, then he got me to proof read it - I didn't have a clue but he felt if I could read and digest some of it then they could in Oz.

I remember keep asking "have you finished it yet" - not so helpful in hindsight :biglaugh:.

It's all part of the process, keep smiling it will be worth it in the end!!!

Guest caoimhe

I took Stephen over 2 months to get his TRA ready, I remember a few nights he was up to 3am.

I know it's easy for me to say as I didn't do it but when it comes back "passed" it's one step nearer that visa and feels great

Good luck

Hi

I know that feeling very well - I'm doing exactly the same as you!!! Trying to get my OH to sit down and explain all his jobs in detail - think I nearly punched him at one point! The TRA forms will haunt me forever.:goofy:

Hopefully once this bits over it might get easier (I live in hope).

Deep breaths and just think once they're done its another step closer.

Kim x

Hey!!

Our experience was the same....it was a nightmare writing statements about the smallest everyday thing i do at work!!!!!

Although i hate to say it (and probabaly not what you wanna hear!)....although this is the worst part, there is more to come!!!!

And its completely normal to feel this way!

Dan and Steph

Just wait Dawn, as Dan says there is more to come. Gathering the bumpf for the visa and the waiting for a case officer and the waiting and the selling of the house and the sorting out and packing. At least there is a bright side, you can look forward to sitting down and relaxing for 24 hours on a plane. ;):goofy::wacko::biglaugh:

Pete

thanks every one , i know loads of you on here have already passed this stage , but when your here at home with mountains of paper work and not a clue where to start you just feel your the only one whos having to go through it , well ive taken 5 (well more like an hour ) taken my deep breaths , now round twos on its way.

cheers for all the support guys Dawn77