PSP slim for sale x 3 and DS lite x2 for sale , 2 x heelys , RC Buggy

Sunshine13

Hi i have for sale 3 x PSP slim- handheld - One is red, white and black and black, and one cover, and charges.- new condition $55.00 each2 x Nintendo DS lite black in colour - used condition $25.00 eachi also have lots of games for for psp and DS in boxes with instructions - will sell as bundle or seperate2 x heely - 1 pair girls pick size 3 - used condition - $20.001 pair boys heely size13 - black/ white - as new condition - worn 3 times from Sportspower Golden Grove $45.002 RC 1:10 Scale offroad buggy with remote $45.00 each - used but in good condition.Guitar hero - Wii games and 2 guitar $25.00If interested in any of the above please pm me and i will send you my number to contact me on.I can send pictures to a mobile telephone number or email - in the evening as at work in the daytimePICK UP BANKSIA PARK - NE ADELAIDE

Edited by Sunshine13