Need Help on South Australia Sponsorship

akshay7

Hello all! I have one question. If I get SS from SA and I enrolled myself in university in SA, then I would be considered as an international student or domestic student?

Do I have to pay in-state or out of state tuition fees?

Your early reply is really appreciated.

Thanks.

That depends on the visa you get. If the visa is PR then you will pay domestic fees like Oz students. You will not be eligible for a HECS loan unless you are a citizen though so will have to pay the fees up front.

If the visa is a temporary one then you will be classed as an international student. The University websites have lots of information about fees and they do vary depending on the course and sometimes your grades. You can always ask the university itself for more detailed information.

Thanks for your information. I have already Bachelor of Engineering (4 years) from India and Master of Science Degree (2 years) from USA.

If I will get 190 visa from SA and I join PhD by research in SA, then I will classed as an International student or domestic student.

Also will I able to work full time with my studies or I have to follow rules as an international student.

Your reply is really appreciated.

Regards.

Thanks for your information. I have already Bachelor of Engineering (4 years) from India and Master of Science Degree (2 years) from USA.

If I will get 190 visa from SA and I join PhD by research in SA, then I will classed as an International student or domestic student.

Also will I able to work full time with my studies or I have to follow rules as an international student.

Your reply is really appreciated.

Regards.

I would recommend looking at the DIAC website, as the answers are directly there, for your questions. Here is a link for the 190 visa.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/index/visas/subclass-190/

Cooler

This is a skilled PR visa so you will be treated as a domestic student not an international student. Your work rights are not affected by choosing to study, you can work as many hours as you wish.

The only restrictions are that you are requested to stay in the nominating state for 2 years.