Lazy Cow

Has SA Gone Mad Tonight?

Okay...so I can't take my daughter home to Bedford Park because some guy is believed to have a handgun and has locked himself in a car so the area is (or was at 9pm) closed off

...roads have been closed in Seaton because explosives have been found in a house near Pedlar Street

...then apparently some more roads have been closed in Brompton because of some other man....

All in the last few hours.

Mad, or what!!

UPDATE! It now appears the 'explosives' were 'explosive chemicals' and the Seaton and Brompton incidents were linked. Phew! All I need now is to be able to take DD home and then peace, wonderful peace :)

Edited by Lazy Cow
    Update :)

Yes, everybody seems to know someone who has lived through or near something like this. I had to chuckle because, as I went back on to Adelaide Now to see if I could get rid of my DD (sorry, take home lol) I saw a new report of Molotov cocktails being thrown from a house in Ovingham. Oh and some streets have been closed......

Guest Guest75
    Yes, everybody seems to know someone who has lived through or near something like this. I had to chuckle because, as I went back on to Adelaide Now to see if I could get rid of my DD (sorry, take home lol) I saw a new report of Molotov cocktails being thrown from a house in Ovingham. Oh and some streets have been closed......

Worryingly ya will probably accuse me of actually doing this LC, being accused and gossiped about everything else!!!!!!!! :biglaugh:

Still here......................... nar,nar.................nar ,nar nar.............. (in SA) :shocked::tongue:

Guest Guest75
    molotov cocktails thrown from a house? But why????? :wacko::confused:

Not sure but there are a few people out there in the community that have slipped the net for mental health care,it is very sad at times.

Guest Guest5035
    molotov cocktails thrown from a house? But why????? :wacko::confused:

west end beer mate, he bought the wrong carton..

stevo

Guest ali
    Not sure but there are a few people out there in the community that have slipped the net for mental health care,it is very sad at times.

:biglaugh:No problem. I'll just duck anything flying my way.

Guest ali

stevo

LOL No wonder he's pissed :biglaugh:

The basics are on here, although I went on Adelaide Now last night because at the time there was more info. So,

http://www.sapolicenews.com.au/

And no, Tyke, I wouldn't blame you for any such incident...you are too old and I don't believe you would waste alcohol like that! (mental issues though?? :nah:)

LC

Was it a full moon?

All quiet here for the moment - well apart from our family of course: we're NEVER quiet! Did manage the first evening for ages without putting the heating on though...

Nowt wrong with West End, from bottles or pump anyway - cans do have a bit of a twang sometimes. Still better than VB or Tooheys New though.

And no, Tyke, I wouldn't blame you for any such incident...you are too old and I don't believe you would waste alcohol like that! (mental issues though?? :nah:)

LC

Tyke......Mental Issues!!!!...............NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo