Sign in to follow this  
Guest matt n mel

Anyone know a man with a van? Need to move a sofa from west lakes to north haven?

Guest matt n mel

Hi all

Like the title says, we need to move a sofa and a washing machine from the radio rentals in west lakes to our new house in north haven, so if anyone knows a man with a van please let me know.

Of course we'll pay him for his troubles. Need it in next 2 days.

Thanks

Matt n mel

Guest Guest5035

ring a courier company, they''ll ball park a quote over the phone using a ute or taxi truck, cost you $50 ish i reckon

stevo

Guest matt n mel
    ring a courier company, they''ll ball park a quote over the phone using a ute or taxi truck, cost you $50 ish i reckon

stevo

Hiya stevo

Thanks for posting. I'm not having any luck organising a courier as most say they only deal with business accounts- don't suppose you could recommend one, that you've had dealings with?

Thanks

Mel

Hi

There are loads advertised on gumtree (man and van one way delivery for about 30 bucks) or for 50 dollars you'd be able to hire a van yourselves!

Guest Guest5035
    Hiya stevo

Thanks for posting. I'm not having any luck organising a courier as most say they only deal with business accounts- don't suppose you could recommend one, that you've had dealings with?

Thanks

Mel

try this guys advert,

Hi guys, if you need anything moved from one place to another place in the any suburb of Adelaide even in country side as well as. I have a aircondition van in which I do goods removals. Anything at all... Even I can move frozen items as well if it fits in my van, I'll deliver it for you! If you need a ride to the airport and hav lots of luggage and won't fit it all in a taxi, I can do that too! :-) save your self from hiring a trailer and just call me anytime 24/7 Please call Robin 0450141268. Fell free to ring me for free quote. Very cheap price its depending upon the weight & distance. Why r u paying more too much to couriour compnies just give me a call for free quote. I promised u no one can give u price like me.

Regars

Robin

mob 0450141268